We have the fresh ideas you've been looking for...
Corporate & Casual Apparel, Head Wear, Sportswear & Industrial Work Wear
When clients or employees are given decorated apparel with a logo or attractive design, they become walking billboards for your company and the your brand.
Let us help you stand out from the crowd! We will educate you on style and construction details, ensuring your purchase meets your business objectives. We provide timely quotes and offer product samples when needed to facilitate the decision making process. Some of our services include:
- Embroidery, Monogramming & Digitizing
- Screen Printing, Sublimation & Direct-to-Garment Printing
- Laser Etching, Appliqué, Specialty Embellishments, Heat Transfers & Patches
- Packaging Solutions, Gift Boxing & Bagging
Trade Show Exhibits & Show Marketing
POP! Promotions can create an effective trade show booth that attracts your prospect's attention, establishes the company identity, and demonstrates the service or product benefit by:
- Providing a strategic exhibit marketing plan to establish brand identity
- Offer products that reinforce the corporate message and brand- a giveaway doesn't mean throwaway!
Set a tone that communicates appreciation to event attendees.
Direct Mail & Advertising Programs
Direct mail needs a direct message! Most people decide in three seconds whether they're going to open a piece of mail or toss it. Your message should leave the prospective client with a clear next step or offer.
- Defining a specific objective and determine the targeted audience
- Develop a central theme, message and offer
- Implement campaign and strategies to measure ROI
Recognition, Reward & Award Programs
A well-designed award or incentive program can increase sales, improve productivity and motivate employees. There are no rules about how often recognition should take place, however the promotion should have a strong theme, be ongoing, and change periodically as the program matures. We can help with:
- Informal day-to-day recognition or formal annual recognition programs
- Provide a strong theme for ongoing or periodically programs
- Coordination with internal departments